We always encourage you to read the terms and conditions carefully before booking any trips with Outfitter Himalaya Holidays P. Ltd, by submitting the booking form you are agreeing to be bound by the conditions of the terms, and please go through the following Terms and Conditions that govern the relationship between you (client) and Outfitter Himalaya Holidays P. Ltd (hereinafter referred as "The Company"), Registered Company Number, both parties agree to these Terms and Conditions to resolve any legal or other disputes that may arise during the trip.
- A 'trip' refers to any product itinerary or activities that are listed on our official website www.outfitterhimalaya.com that you buy from us including Trekking, Hiking, Tours, Expeditions, and/or other adventure tour programs.
- A booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date when the company sends a confirmation email then the contract between the Company and the Client comes into existence.
- Before your trip is confirmed and a contract comes into force, the company reserves the right to increase or decrease prices.
- Please note that the company would not be liable to any warranty, collateral agreement, prior agreement, description of services, or conditions, other than as expressed herein.
- The price of every trip is given on our trip packages pages, and they are valid to book and pay the deposit or full.
- The price of most of our trips is based on the number of people booking, and the group price applies to your own travel group only. Our calculator automatically calculates the price when you enter the number of people when you are making a booking.
- We still honor the group price if some of your people make a separate booking (However, it should be informed at the time of booking). For example, two of you booked the trip already, and you got to know that some of your friends also want to join you later and become 5, 6, or more…
- The group price does not apply to the individual booking. For example… one individual makes a booking first and later, another individual, couple, group of friends or family make a booking for the same trip & date. They pay the cost based on their own number of people, and all travelers travel together in a group. So, keep in mind that each traveler may have paid a different price for the same trip and services.
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
- We offer deals and discounts on our trips. We may offer a discount on particular dates mostly when we have a minimum number of travelers to run the trip.
- We also have early bird offers, last-minute offers & seasonal offers.
- So, know that different travelers may have paid a different price for the same trip and services and traveling in the same group.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENT TO BOOK A TRIP
You have to make deposit payment (the deposit amount is different for different trips as some trips required 10%, some 50%, and some 100%, and the required deposit amount is calculated automatically when you select a trip, date, and start booking on fixed departure dates) at the time of booking and the remaining amount is payable upon your arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal and before the trip departure from Kathmandu. We provide you a payment link with the required amount and instruction for the customized trips through email.
Tibet/ Bhutan Trips
For the booking of Tibet and Bhutan Trips, you need to make 50% of the trip cost at the time of Booking or some trip may need to pay in full So, confirm by email before paying online and the remaining 50% is need to be paid 30 days prior to the trip departure.
- Payment by Credit Card (Master Card, Visa Card, Union Pay, and American Express only): Open the Online Payment Page and fill the form with departure dates & trip's name and send us.
- Western Union Money Transfer: Contact Us
- Bank Transfer: Bank Detail
For the final payment for trekking, tours, climbing or any kind of trips in Nepal can be made upon arrival in Nepal and before the trip starts. And, the final payment can be made by cash or by Credit Card (Visa or Master Card), American Express and there is 13% Local tax (VAT) when the payment is made by cards (this applies to all payments; final balances and trip extension as well). So, we strongly recommend you to bring cash USD or any other convertible foreign currency for your final payment to avoid this extra Tax.
Tibet and Bhutan Trips
For the final payment of Tibet and Bhutan Trips, it should be made before the 30 days prior to the trip date and final payment can be made by bank transfer, or by Credit Card (Visa or Master Card).
TRIP CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT
- Any cancellation by a client must be made in writing and acknowledged by the company, the date on which the request to cancel is received by the company, will determine the cancellation charge applicable.
- Cancellation of Nepal Trips: 07 days or more before departure date: Loss of deposit (10%).
- Cancellation of Nepal trips: less than 06 days before departure: 100% of the cost of services booked.
- Cancelation of Tibet and Bhutan Trips: 30 days prior or more before departure: Loss of deposit (50%).
- Cancelation of Tibet and Bhutan Trips: 29 days or less prior before departure: 100%
- If you have booked any trip (Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet) through other sites or thirty parties then the third-party policy will be applied.
- The Client is strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of making the booking.
- No refunds are made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun, no refunds are made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals, or services not utilized on trips.
- If you want to change the date of the trip, it is possible to change within our tour date (subject to availability) which costs 150.00 USD service fee plus the increased cost (if any).
- We take last-minute booking till 1 day prior to trip date for Nepal trips and till 10 days’ prior for Bhutan and Tibet trips (depends on availability) and you need finalize the trip through communication and need to make full payment to book the tour in these cases.
CANCELLATION OF A TRIP BY THE COMPANY
Outfitter Himalaya Holidays P. Ltd reserves the right to cancel any trip including a guaranteed trip, prior to departure due to reasons that are beyond our control (i.e., due to natural disasters, flight cancellation, consequences of strikes, industrial action, wars, riots, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, or other untoward occurrences. In such a case, Outfitter Himalaya Holidays refund the price after deducting the cost (10% for Nepal Trip and 50% for Bhutan and Tibet Trips) that has already been spent for the preparation of your trips.
PASSPORT AND VISAS
All clients must have a valid passport with at least 6 months’ validity from return date, Nepalese visas can be obtained from the Nepalese embassies or consulate in your country or arrival in Kathmandu Airport.
If you have complaints about the trip, you can tell to operator/leader/guide at the earliest opportunity then he will take the appropriate action.
ACCEPTANCE OF RISK
We are committed to provide the best services by performing our duties honestly & seriously to make your journey very smooth & successful. However, Outfitter Himalaya Holidays P. Ltd and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as govt. restriction, Landslide, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, and the nature of some of our trips is adventurous and risky as well, therefore may involve a personal risk. We would like to inform you that you have to take all risks on yourself such as damages or injuries or death resulting from these inherent risks.
USE OF PHOTO & VIDEOS
Our guide and staff or photographer may take photos and videos during your trip and we may use those materials to promote our business through our website and social media.