You can find many websites on the internet offering trips without registering the company, and they are not authorized to do this business. Outfitter Himalaya Holidays P. Ltd is a government-registered company and has fulfilled all the legal liabilities.
Some reasons that you need to book your trip with Outfitter Himalaya Holidays P. Ltd.
Registered, Certified, & Authorized
Outfitter Himalaya Holidays P. Ltd is a government registered company that is authorized to organize trekking, tours, travel in Nepal, and tours to Tibet and Bhutan as well, and We have fulfilled all the liabilities to the Government of Nepal, you can please look at our legal documents and legal certificates from the Government of Nepal and other related organization.
Experienced Working Team
We have many years of experience in this tourism business. We at Outfitter Himalaya Holidays P. Ltd focus on guided holidays and offer experienced guides on our trekking, tours, jungle safari, river rafting, and climbing which make lots of differences on your trips, and travel with local is our main principle.
Fixed & Private Departures and Tailor-made/Tailor-made Itineraries
- Outfitter Himalaya offers fixed departures trips for those looking to travel in a small group. We organize group trips for single light-minded people. So, travellers who want to travel in a group can join our fixed departure group trips.
- We also offer private departures for those who want to have private trips and want to have a tour of their pace.
- We also offer tailor-made itineraries for those who have special interests, and the set itinerary given on our site is not suitable for them.
Best Prices and no Hidden Extras
Outfitter Himalaya Holidays offers an extremely competitive price and they are fair because we maintain good relationships with hundreds of hotels and airlines that give us their best offers. Our prices are fixed and the same for everybody, with no hidden extras, and no service charges.
Full Range of Travel Services
Outfitter Himalaya Holidays offers all tourism activities in Nepal that including trekking, tour, rafting, hiking, jungle wildlife safari, hotel reservation, ticketing, charter arrangements, vehicle rental, adventures tours, mountain climbing, paragliding, bungee jumping, village tours, cultural tour, tour in Bhutan, tour in Tibet and much more.
Happy Clients & Repeated Costumers
Costumers’ satisfaction is our top priority & 99 percent of our customers have succeeded to achieve their goals on their trips and are satisfied with our services. We have more than 50% repeated customers as once they travel with us then we will not look for anywhere else. If you have travelled with us already then you have known us and if you traveling with us for the first time, then you will know.
Flexible Payment System
Outfitter Himalaya Holidays P. Ltd has many convenient payment options for the trip. While you book a trip with us, only 10% is required to pay in advance for the Nepal trips and only 50% for the Tibet and Bhutan trips to confirm the trip. And, the remaining balance is payable when you arrive in Nepal for the Nepal trips and only 29 days prior for Bhutan and Tibet trips.
Comfort and Safety
The safety & security of our clients/customers and staff during our trips is our top priority. Our leaders are thoroughly trained and highly experienced in leading groups through the Himalayas. They all have special training in first aid & crisis management. In the rare case of an incident occurring on the trek, they organize a rapid medical evacuation.
We also carry first aid kits on all of our treks and climbs, which are readily available for both customers and staff. We are constantly in communication with our field staff and monitor all aspects of government and weather issues that might affect your trip. Also, we are always available on our 24 hours emergency phone line, and in case of emergency helicopter rescue is needed.
7x 24-Hour Service
We at Outfitter Himalaya serve you 24 hours on all 7 days of the week. We are mostly online and also giving a phone number to all customers for communication whether we are discussing the trips, or while you are on tours. So, the customer can contact any time they need.
Minimum Impact on Nature & Culture
Outfitter Himalaya Holidays believes that the beautiful nature & culture are the biggest assets to developing a country like Nepal. So, we never undertake any activity that goes against nature and culture.
Use of Local
- Outfitter Himalaya Holidays always use the local experts in all the necessary posts such as guide, Sherpa, cook, and porter who are skilled in their field of work.
- We serve the local production and fresh food, which supports your health on one hand and contributes to the rural economy on the other hand.
All areas of our operations are planned with a responsible tourism policy in our mind, and we require our business partners and clients have an important role in it. The following are some ideas we follow and ask you to follow:
- Buy locally made crafts and support local skills to encourage the positive sides of tourism.
- Consider tipping a reasonable amount for good service.
- Bargaining is an accepted practice in all of the countries we visit- but do so in good humour.
- Think carefully about giving money to beggars, and it is often more effective to give money to a local charity to reduce reliance and expectation.
- Try not to damage any plants you see on the trail.
- Wild animals should not be touched, fed, or disturbed, and do not encourage local people to parade animals.
- Do not collect firewood; all the treks use kerosene for cooking.
- Please burn all waste paper and bury it away from a water source (30m) and please use toilet facilities if they exist.
- Our policy is to carry out all non-biodegradable rubbish, if any is left, please bring it to the guide's attention.
- Bring along environmentally friendly, use detergents and shampoos as little as possible.
- Be economical in using fresh water for showering and washing as often they are in short supply.
- Consider offsetting the environmental effects of international travel by contributing to Climate Care.
Social Norms & Values
- Learn some words of the local language, which is appreciated and often results in getting more out of the experience.
- Ask for permission before taking photographs out of respect for the local people.
- Enjoy the areas you visit but, if possible, try and leave them in a better state than you found them in.
- Respect the local laws, customs, and cultural beliefs.
- Observe the dress code of the area and be aware of differences in social behaviour and norms.
- Do not buy ancient artifacts or souvenirs made from endangered species.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
The tourism industry is providing a highly positive impact on Nepal’s rural economy. The concept of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is gaining importance in the tourism industries in Nepal. As a responsible company, We at Outfitter Himalaya strive to promote CSR principles & practices in our tourism business. And, this makes the company more innovative, productive, & competitive.
We at Outfitter Himalaya are committed to improving the lives of Nepalese poor families & children by supporting many social organizations & individuals.
It is great to make new friends in a different part of the world during your travel. We are friendly and always happy to make new friends. So, accept and enjoy offers of hospitality when you have time. Take the time to chat with the locals if you can, where you will get to learn about their daily lives, culture, and lifestyle, and this will be a chance for them to learn about your culture.
Remember "Come as a Guest & Go as a Friend”